Nick’s commercial clients whether large or small will profit from the tiptop advice that he is able to offer concerning purchasing practice and techniques in the culinary field, based as it is on his many years of experience in the country’s leading hotels and restaurants.
Nick looks to bring clarity, professionalism, innovation and cost effectiveness to foodservice operations, ensuring quality and value for both our clients and their customers.
Nick will be able to bring something very unique to your operation. Whether you have an established business or a new business just starting out
- Assistance and guidance in setting up all aspects of new Menus and Modernizing of existing menus,
- Kitchen design advice to ensure maximum efficiencies,
- Menu engineering, Concept/menu design to increase revenues and profits,
- Study of product and consistency and a clear understanding of your market,
- Chef development and training program,
- Setting up F&B operational procedures – SOP/SOS manuals,
- Write and implement training programmers, menu and dish design and costing,
- Best purchasing practices with market sheets,
- Review suppliers/ sourcing ingredients etc,
- Food cost analysis and review,
- Stock holding management.
For more details, contact us.